Sunday, March 27, 2011

Statics of Granular Materials

Hello,
One of the first things I'm going to try to put together on here is an introductory text on granular materials. Everything I know at the moment is based off an independent study I did in the summer of 2010, but as it fascinates me I imagine I will learn more and add to the text.  I am putting it up as a page, so you can get to it from the right- it's beneath "Home". I apologize for the awkwardness of the page, as it is just one giant document, but once I learn how to program internal links, there will be a table of contents at the top. A note on use: you are welcome to use the information and to quote me, but cite your source; if you are using the material when teaching, please send me an email (I just want to know, you are welcome to use it this way); if you are making/plan to make money off of it, get in touch asap so I don't sue/plan to sue you: this is my work, and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

1 comment:

  1. Update: I'm having quite a bit of trouble with residual code from my Microsoft Word doc being incompatible with Blogger, so this will be MIA until I find time to bother one of my more html-savy friends.

    ReplyDelete