Saturday, March 26, 2011

Introduction to me

Hi!

My name is Genevieve Brett, but I generally go by Jay. I am currently an undergraduate student majoring in physics and mathematics through Skidmore College. I say "through" because this term I am abroad at the Universite de Sherbrooke in Quebec, Canada. I am starting this blog to keep track of research projects and ideas and anything that I think would be useful to other people in my field. I am planning to go to graduate school, most likely in applied mathematics, and so I am following Matt Might's advice to blog, as his reasoning seemed justified, and I imagine that any notes I decide are important enough to put here now could be useful in the future.

All right, I'll start putting up more soon, but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment